Going abroad... again!

By Harjeev Sabherwal, Global MBA student 2012-2013, India

The program is almost coming to an end and all of us are excited about our IIP projects. I will be working on a very interesting project in Morocco. After finishing our project, we will come back to France to complete the capstone seminar and graduate as MBAs. But the studying doesn't stop there. ESSEC has provided us with a great opportunity to participate in its exchange program and complete a term at a partner university. As one of the leading educational institutions in Europe, ESSEC has established partnerships with the top institutions around the world.

I will be spending about four months at Rotman School of Management in Toronto. This exchange program provides me with a great opportunity to discover another country and also to meet a lot of new people. It also gives me a chance to pursue some interesting electives at Rotman and meet companies during my stay in Toronto.

During my time here at ESSEC we have completed most of our courses at the Cergy campus, had a chance to study at the ESSEC campus at Singapore, completed a course on International Marketing at Mannheim Business School, spent a week visiting companies in Cape Town, South Africa  in partnership with Stellenbosch University. I am working on my IIP project in Morocco and will also study at Rotman School of Management in Toronto for one term. This truly has been a global learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment